Tuesday, October 28, 2014

It's Time To Vote DWELLERS!



You be the judge!

Kindle Scout: American Idol for Authors.

   Guess what, it's Kindle Scout campaigning time. I need you to do three things:



   When you nominate Dwellers, you'll be giving me a chance at an Amazon contract to publish Dwellers. If I win, you'll not only have helped nominate a well deserving, quality book, but you'll also be getting Dwellers free, and straight from Amazon after it's published.

   This campaign means the world to me, so please take a minute of your precious time and click here to get started.

   P.S. Give me a shout after you’ve voted in the comment section of this blog.


  Vote for "Dwellers" by Joel T. McGrath.

  Voting begins October 29, 2014.
  Ends November 28, 2014.

  Vote Today

No comments:

Post a Comment